hello,
lately i've been thinking about how i want Heroes to be a much more popular game because most people that i know that play league and stuff have never even heard of heroes

i've recruited about 6 people over time and i believe if people talked about Heroes more the game would have a lot more people trying it out because i used to play LoL (4 years), Dota (6 months), HoN (6 months) and even Smite (like a week) but i have resided in heroes because of how much content it has and i believe the gameplay is just a whole lot better

For More Details:
-animated videos

hello, lately i've been thinking about how i want Heroes to be a much more popular game because most people that i know that play league and stuff have never even heard of heroes i've recruited about 6 people over time and i believe if people talked about Heroes more the game would have a lot more people trying it out because i used to play LoL (4 years), Dota (6 months), HoN (6 months) and even Smite (like a week) but i have resided in heroes because of how much content it has and i believe the gameplay is just a whole lot better For More Details: -[url="https://blog.advids.co/20-awesome-2d-animated-video-examples-with-production-tips/"]animated videos[/url]
views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft